CAD cuts out the guesswork
Low impact on neighbours and surroundings
Energy efficient for lower running costs
Assistance with planning applications
"Complies with relavent standards and gudelines
Trouble-free floodlighting solutions
- Using the latest Computer Aided Design software
- Ensuring compliance with clients' requirements
- Reduced obtrusive light spillage to minimise impact on the environment
- Correct lighting levels for the activities specified
- We use the latest design of equipment available
- Energy efficiency is a priority
- We aim to conserve natural resources
- Reducing impact on the surroundings
- Providing suitable information to assist in planning applications
- All Project design complies with:
- The Institution of Lighting Professionals (ILP) "Guidance Notes for the Reduction of Obtrusive Light"
- Sport England "Guide to the Design, Specification & Construction of Multi Use Games Areas (MUGAs) including Multi-Sport Synthetic turf Pitches (STPs)"
New range of artificial grass launched. The range includes 3G and sand-filled types providing excellent surfaces for football, rugby and multi-sport pitches. The range of synthetic grasses comes with lighting, fencing and equipment options.
SportTop hits Dulwich! A SportTop pitch has been installed at Alleyns School in Dulwich, London. The 700sqm court was completed in May this year and is providing an outdoor netball facility for the school. The durable MUGA surface has been installed to meet the demands of both inter house and inter school matches.